BRITARCH July 2010

Re: Website closures

pmgb <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:16:05 +0100

looks to me like they're using data ranging from the 1:50 000 to 1:25
000 and maybe 1:10 000 series. I would imagine these might be of varying
dates, up to maybe 5-10 years old. In terms of usefulness this gives a
general idea of whats where, which is pretty useful. If you had some
very specific interest you would go to the notionally 1:2500 vector
data, I'm not sure how often that is updated, but when I used to use it
it was pretty current

P G-B