Help for ARCHIVES-NRA Archives

ARCHIVES-NRA Archives

ARCHIVES-NRA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHIVES-NRA Home

ARCHIVES-NRA  July 2010

ARCHIVES-NRA July 2010

FW: Digital Archives: Focus Group at the University of East London

Joseph J Dunne <[log in to unmask]>

Joseph J Dunne <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:12:21 +0100

Focus Group: The Digital Archive

How are digital archives used in contemporary research? Does the process of
digitisation alter our relationship with the material? And what, exactly, is
an archive: a space for storing authoratative knowledge, a place of memory,
or an echo of the past..?

Where: University of East London, Docklands Campus