Help for WEBPA Archives

WEBPA Archives

WEBPA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WEBPA Home

WEBPA  June 2010

WEBPA June 2010

FW: Sharing Assessments with other academics

Fiona Lamb <[log in to unmask]>

WebPA Project <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:59:30 +0100

Dear all

Laura posted the query below a while ago but didn't receive any responses. Does anyone know if there is a solution please? It would be helpful to know if there isn't too!

In the end, Laura set up the scenario from scratch submitting the same scores using dummy student accounts. She would like to avoid this in the future!

Thanks
Fiona