Help for RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Home

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK  June 2010

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK June 2010

Final chance to register for I-CHORA 5, London, 1-3 July 2010

Charlotte Harrison <[log in to unmask]>

Charlotte Harrison <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:57:31 +0100

**Apologies for cross-posting**

I-CHORA 5: Fifth International Conference on the History of Records and Archives

London, 1-3 July 2010

There is only one week remaining for registration, which will close on Friday 18th June.  Full registration (£180) and day rates for both full delegates and students are available.  The full conference programme and online registration form is available at http://www.liv.ac.uk/ichora5/.

I-CHORA 5 is being held in London, with the theme 'Records, archives and technology: interdependence over time'.  Thirty speakers from throughout Europe, North America and Australia will address subjects ranging from the early recordkeeping technologies of Peru, through medieval recordkeeping in Venice and Tudor recordkeeping in England, to the nineteenth century British civil service and twentieth century Spain.  Keynote papers will be given by Gary Urton (Harvard University), Barbara Craig (University of Toronto), and Paul Luff and Christian Heath (King’s College London).

Further enquiries should be addressed to the conference administrator, Charlotte Harrison ([log in to unmask]).

--
Charlotte Harrison
Administrator, I-CHORA 5