Help for SURVEILLANCE Archives

SURVEILLANCE Archives

SURVEILLANCE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SURVEILLANCE Home

SURVEILLANCE  June 2010

SURVEILLANCE June 2010

International Data Sharing Conference in Oxford, UK

Aaron Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:09:09 +0100

For subscribers who are interested in data sharing and medical surveillance issues

Best,
Aaron

Information Systems and Innovation Group, LSE, 54 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ

http://personal.lse.ac.uk/martinak