Help for ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  June 2010

ASSISTECH June 2010

Re: charging batteries over school holidays

"Paul.Nisbet" <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:56:11 +0100

Hi Geoff

Yes thanks, although disconnecting them would be best but the batteries
aren't very accessible and getting to them involves spanners (and the
schools are a long way away so I'm not going...).

Paul