Re: Formal Organization

Ralph Kerle <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:04:42 +1000

text/plain

Thanks, Steve for taking this initiative.

Ralph and Paul,

Oh..What wonderful responses!!! A delight to read and just what one would
expect to read or hear in a conversation at an Art of Management Conference.

My soul lies with Paul, my head says we have to have structure to find the
heart that Ralph so eloquently constructed.

My experience says a formal organisation is the only way to create the
context for the play, the music, the improvisation and the fun on offer..

In late June, I will be at the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI),
SUNY, Buffalo USA, an organisation that has been holding a space for similar
types of activities for one week annually for 54 years consecutively!!

Ralph

Ralph Kerle
Executive Chairman
The Creative Leadership Forum