How can ePortfolios support 21st Century Learning?
Thursday 24 June, 09:30 - 16:15, Newcastle University
We would like to welcome you to join us in Newcastle on 24th June to discuss and explore the use of e-portfolios and find out how they can be used to support 21st century learning.
This FREE workshop draws on the experience of JISC-funded projects in e-portfolio developments, and demonstrates ways in which learning in Higher, Further & Continuing Education can be enhanced through e-portfolios.
During the day you will get the opportunity to:
* Explore a variety of e-portfolio systems
* Access a range of JISC resources to support the use of e-portfolio systems
* Develop a broader understanding of e-portfolios
* Network with like-minded colleagues, sharing experiences at individual and institutional level
* Investigate effective practice with e-portfolios
We welcome bookings from anyone working in roles which support learners, particularly from Staff Development, Personal Development Plans, Continuing Professional Development and Lifelong Learning in Further, Higher or Continuing Education Sectors.
We only have a limited number of FREE places available, early booking is essential, book yours now www.netskills.ac.uk/workshop/4424
t: 0191 2225000
f: 0191 2225001
e: [log in to unmask]
Netskills is a part of JISC Advance hosted within Information Systems & Services, Newcastle University www.jiscadvance.ac.uk