Role: Statistician/Senior Statistician/Statistics Manager.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
My client, an expanding consultancy service based in Ireland requires a Senior Statistician to join their specialist team.
Ideally you will have a statistical or mathematical education as well as experience in clinical trial statistics including trial design, analysis and reporting of data. Working alongside a very senior and technically strong statistician, this position offers the opportunity for excellent personal development, hands on statistical experience and a level of responsibility not normally accessible in larger organisations.
Being a small team of statisticians my client can offer this opportunity at varying levels of responsibilities usually associated with ‘statistician’, ‘senior statistician’ or ‘statistics manager’ job titles.
I would strongly advise contacting me if this position is of interest for full details of the opportunity.
• Develop and applies novel analysis methods to extract information from large volumes of clinical data.
• Focus on supporting the new emerging data types including high dimensional biomarker data, such as genetics and genomics.
• Assist in the development of the business and represent the company at external meetings.
• Manage any external relationships which the company may develop with universities, institutes or other organisations for the purpose of acquiring new knowledge or access to technology in order to improve and develop the company’s products and services.
• As required, document and prepare for publication the results of company research and development projects.
• Liaise with regulatory bodies as required.
To apply for this position please send your CV in the strictest confidence to:
[log in to unmask]
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this position or any other Statistician or Statistical Programming opportunities feel free to contact Neil Walker (Biostatistics Specialist) on +44 (0)207 922 7005.
Hays Pharma are an International Search & Selection firm providing resourcing solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device industry. We have a proven track record recruiting within the Biometrics markets & have a dedicated team appointed to this function. As members of REC we comply fully with all EAA legislation governing the employment industry.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.