A highly regarded pharmaceutical company is searching for 2 contract statisticians for a 12-month period. Rates will range between £40-50 per hour depending on the level of experience. Candidates will be expected to start by the end of June at the latest.
Statistical Trial Design and Analysis
• Operate in collaboration with study personnel to provide input on study protocol, design studies and write protocols for the conduct of each study.
• Assist in or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the protocol, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
• Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
• Maintain currency with respect to statistical methodology, to maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and to be competent in justifying methods selected.
• Participate in peer-review work products from other statistical colleagues.
Communication of Results and Inferences
• Collaborate with team members to write reports and communicate results.
• Assist with, or be responsible for, communicating study results via regulatory submissions, manuscripts, or oral presentations in group settings, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers and presenting at scientific meetings.
• Respond to regulatory queries and to interact with regulators.
Therapeutic Area Knowledge
• Proficient in the SAS programming language
• Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Technical growth and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistics
• Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
• Resource management skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Demonstrated problem solving ability and strategic thinking
• Business process expertise associated with critical activities (e.g. regulatory submissions)
If you are suitable or know someone who may be please contact Rami Nahim from Real Pharma on 0207 758 7322 or Please email an up-to-date CV to [log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.