MENTORING-COACHING  May 2010

MENTORING-COACHING May 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: 'Questions in the practice of mentoring'

Fatma AL_Hinai <[log in to unmask]>

BERA-MENTORING-COACHING <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 10:18:18 +0400

text/plain

Dear all

Thank you all for your suggestions, looking at all the thoughts and
points of view i can see that there are many things should a mentor
consider before answering a mentee questions i am learning alot from
you all and i hope when i reach the stage of being a mentor to take
into my account such points.

Dianne, my focus on case studies of strategic planning emerges from
the course we are undertaking as pre- request for  an entrepreneurial
skills needed for each team member and we were asked to design
examples of strategic planning from public and private sector .

Sarah,

 Thank your for your suggestion to attend the event on 5th of June, i
am not sure but i will discuss it and will inform you later.

Best wishes to you all

Fatma