JISC-SHIBBOLETH Archives

JISC-SHIBBOLETH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISC-SHIBBOLETH Home

JISC-SHIBBOLETH  March 2010

JISC-SHIBBOLETH March 2010

Re: BSI + ezproxy

"Thorpe, Caroline M" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for Shibboleth developments <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:21:04 +0100

We already use a wildcard certificate for EzProxy (last year from GlobalSign) and it is our major expense for the service, so we would welcome them from JANET.

Caroline Thorpe
Sheffield Hallam University,
0114 225 4478