CONTRACT: Senior Statistician
Based in the UK
12 month contract
- Draft/create statistical text for study concept documents and protocols (study design, endpoints, sample size, methods for analysis)
- Draft/create statistical analysis plans
- Draft /create templates for tables, listings and graphs
- Write, test, validate and execute software programs to produce SDF datasets and tables, listings and graphs (mostly statistical analysis outputs, some descriptive outputs) for inclusion within CSRs, ISS / ISE, publications and other communications
- Draft/create flash reports
- Draft/create statistical text for CSRs, clinical publications and other communications
- Contribute to statistical review and QC of CSRs, clinical publications and other communications
- Interface(Biostatistician)/ oversee (Sr. Biostatistician) with outsourcing partners and vendors
- Participate and comply with required training, departmental functions, and company compliance requirements
- Stay abreast of latest developments in the field of statistics in drug development and contribute to scientific advances in the field
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
Educated to BS/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific subject your knowledge will encompass;
* Statistical Programming using the SAS System
* Clinical Trials within Pharmaceutical or
* Drug Development (Pre-clinical Development, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs)
* Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management
* Collaboration and co-operation
* Minimum 3-4 years relevant career experience
For a confidential consultation call...
Manager - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665 [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44 (0) 207 255 6656
JAMES CARRERA VS THE LONDON MARATHON 2010
I will be running the Virgin London Marathon on 25th April 2010 to raise money for "Sense" - Registered Charity No. 289868
Sense is the leading national charity that supports and campaigns for children and adults who are deafblind.
Please Donate at; http://www.justgiving.com/james-carrera
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and /or Employment Business
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.