*NEW* Senior SAS Programmer, CDISC/SDTM

Neil Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:37:49 +0000

Senior SAS Programmer (Contract)

-  6 Month Contract.
-  Full Time, Home Based.
-  Any European Location.
-  Start Date: April/May.
-  Rates: Competitive.

I have 2 new 6 month contracts with a leading, global Pharmaceutical
company to be based remotely from any European Location.

Responsibilities:

Working remotely as part of a large team of both on site and remote SAS
programmers, the key responsibilities of the role will be to accurately write
SAS programs to develop and validate SDTM and analysis datasets, and write
SAS programs to develop and validate tables, figures, and listings using Proc
Report. *Macro and tool creation and team leadership experience is less
important.

Strong experience in the use of SAS Base / MACRO / STAT / GRAPH / CDISC is
essential.

To apply for this position you must be able to work remotely from home or your
own office (have laptop/strong internet connection) and be prepared to be on
site for the first week of contract to be introduced to the team, SOPís and
systems.

My client has a history of filling requirements quickly and a decision is usually
reached within 2 weeks of initial submission based on Telephone interviewing. I
advise acting quickly if interested.

For more information please send your CV in the strictest confidence to

Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this position or any other Statistician or
Statistical Programming opportunities feel free to contact Neil Walker on  +44
(0)207 922 7005.

About us:

Hays Pharma are an International Search & Selection firm providing resourcing
solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device industry. We
have a proven track record recruiting within the Biometrics markets & have a
dedicated team appointed to this function. As members of REC we comply fully
with all EAA legislation governing the employment industry.

SIGNOFF allstat