Research Statistician (Post Doc)
South East England
2 Year Contract,
Good rate of pay.
A rare new opportunity has become available for a PHD graduate (with or without previous hands on experience) or current student close to completing their PHD in Statistics to gain vital experience in industry.
My Client, a leading global Pharmaceutical company requires a postdoctoral research statistician with a solid understanding of experimental design and linear mixed models to join their research statistics department.
The primary focus of the position will be to support project teams in the design and analysis of studies run to assess the efficacy and safety of new chemical entities. As part of a team, you will have the opportunity to obtain practical experience in the application of statistical theory, as well as help to assess the value of innovative approaches to study design and analysis.
- Provide statistical input into the design, analysis and interpretation of studies run to assess the efficacy and safety of new chemical entities.
- Be responsible for the statistical aspects of protocols, analysis plans and reports written by the project teams.
- Liaise closely with other members of the project team to ensure study objectives can be met, and to communicate the results of work undertaken.
- Utilise expertise to help derive and assess new approaches to the design and analysis of experiments.
- Use the available literature critically to enhance understanding of relevant statistical methodologies, with objective of determining practical applications that add real value to our work
- Contribute to protocols, analysis plans and study reports and prepare presentation materials.
To apply for this position please send your CV in the strictest confidence to: [log in to unmask]
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this position or any other opportunities within Statistics or Statistical Programming, please contact Neil Walker (Biostatistics Specialist) on +44 (0)207 633 4829
Hays Pharma are an International Search & Selection firm providing resourcing solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device industry. We have a proven track record recruiting within the Biometrics markets & have a dedicated team appointed to this function. As members of REC we comply fully with all EAA legislation governing the employment industry.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.