Help for DISTANCE-SAMPLING Archives

DISTANCE-SAMPLING Archives

DISTANCE-SAMPLING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISTANCE-SAMPLING Home

DISTANCE-SAMPLING  February 2010

DISTANCE-SAMPLING February 2010

Re: multipliers to account for repeat visits

Jennifer Reidy <[log in to unmask]>

Jennifer Reidy <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:59:16 -0600

Thanks everyone!  I did search the archives and I didn't find the answer I
was looking for.  Your reply is what I originally did but I was
second-guessing myself.

Jennifer