Help for DISTANCE-SAMPLING Archives

DISTANCE-SAMPLING Archives

DISTANCE-SAMPLING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISTANCE-SAMPLING Home

DISTANCE-SAMPLING  February 2010

DISTANCE-SAMPLING February 2010

Re: MRDS model not converging & Point independence issue

Jeff Laake <[log in to unmask]>

Jeff Laake <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:17:58 -0800

My initial thought with regard to the first problem is that you have
combinations of factor variables that in your interactions that don't
have data.

Not sure about the second.  The error is that some lengths don't match
with one being length 250 and the other being length 257.  Len do you
have time to work on this?  I know someone there made changes to the
plot functions.  Any ideas?  It could be that the plot problem is the
same as the above problem if there are missing values that are excluded.

--jeff