PSCI-COM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PSCI-COM Home

PSCI-COM  February 2010

PSCI-COM February 2010

Re: Science in the News Query

Sallie Robins <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:35:59 -0000

That's good news as I do find it extremely useful!   Sallie

Sallie Robins

SciDevNet  providing science and technology information that inspires
informs and impacts on global development. New partnership opportunities
now available. www.scidev.net

UKCSJ - UK Conference of Science Journalists, July 2010 - final date to be
confirmed - an initiative of the Association of British Science Writers
www.absw.org.uk

srPR
14 Shannon Court
Dynevor Road