Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  February 2010

LIB-RFID-UK February 2010

Re: Interesting announcement from Civica and Bibliotheca

Mick Fortune <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:41:31 -0000

Hi Johannes

Thanks for the reply. Just as a point of etiquette it might be better to
reply to points I make on my blog there, rather than on the list. We try,
but sometimes fail, to keep the list as factual as possible, so thank you
for answering my question regarding encrypted data - although I'm not aware
of any rumours either.

Thanks for the encouragement. I look forward to seeing you at the March 1st
meeting where we can all begin the work of improving communications
together!

Kind regards

Mick

Mick Fortune
Library RFID  Ltd

m. +44 (0)7786 625544         t.   +44 (0)1865 727411     e.
[log in to unmask] w. www.libraryrfid.co.uk
Join the UK list! http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=LIB-RFID-UK
Read the Library RFID blog!  http://www.mickfortune.com/Wordpress/?page_id=2
Follow me on  -  http://twitter.com/mickfortune