HERFORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HERFORUM Home

HERFORUM  February 2010

HERFORUM February 2010

Re: Listed and Locally Listed Buildings

Chris Webster <[log in to unmask]>

Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:10:49 -0000

Pete Insole's solution is very pragmatic - but will there be problems when the HER becomes statutory? What is actually "in" the HER using the method of just proliferating "layers"?

Chris Webster

Somerset Historic Environment Record

Taunton Castle

Taunton