Help for ANCIENT-DNA Archives

ANCIENT-DNA Archives

ANCIENT-DNA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ANCIENT-DNA Home

ANCIENT-DNA  February 2010

ANCIENT-DNA February 2010

Fourth International Symposium on Biomolecular Archaeology, Copenhagen September 2010

Ancient DNA List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:33:04 -0600

Dear Colleagues

Following on from the success of its three predecessors, we are
pleased to announce that ISBA4, the Fourth International Symposium on
Biomolecular Archaeology will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, between
the 7th and 11th September, 2010. The conference will be held at the
Geological Museum in Central Copenhagen, and we anticipate a range of
presentations that span the frontiers of biomolecular archaeology -
including such disciplines as ancient DNA, proteomics, lipids and
isotopes.

Although not finalised yet, it is anticipated that the conference fee
will be within the range of 100-150 Euros, including lunch on all days.

Submission deadline for abstracts is May 1st, deadline for early
registration is June 1st.

Due to venue restrictions, the conference will likely be limited to
ca. 180 participants, in line with the size of ISBA3 - unless there is
a sufficiently larger level interest, in which case larger venues will
be explored.

For more information, including location, how to submit abstracts, how
to register, contact information for further enquiries etc, we invite
you to browse our website:

www.isba4.net

We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen.

The ISBA4 committee