Re: John K reading ...

andrew burke <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:38:31 +0800

I waited all week for it - then friends dropped in to see how I was, and we
missed it. Damn. But we can perhaps watch on the computer on iView, a repeat
viewing system supplied by ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation, for any
USAmericans who may be confused). We will see if they thought it worthy of
uploading for that service.

Congratulations, Alison. It's a very popular program, so you would have
spoken to many thousands of people.

Andrew

--
Andrew