LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  January 2010

LIS-E-RESOURCES January 2010

Re: Ejournal cataloguing

Bill Barker <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:52:42 -0000

We track our ejournals through Serials Solutions 360 Core and purchase
MARC records for all ejournals from them as well. We receive monthly
updates containing new titles, amendments and deletions.

Bill Barker
Assistant Librarian, Serials
Library, London School of Economics and Political Science
10 Portugal Street
London, WC2A 2HD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 6740