LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  January 2010

LIS-E-RESOURCES January 2010

Re: Springer ejournals through SWETS

Marieke Heins <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:01:13 +0100

Dear reader,

I am happy to inform you that the problem of accessing content in
SwetsWise Online Content has been resolved. I apologize for any
inconvenience caused. Thank you for reporting the problem.

Have a lovely weekend,
Marieke