Help for CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCP4BB Home

CCP4BB  January 2010

CCP4BB January 2010

Re: SOLUTION: tcl/tk issue with ccp4 installation 64-bit fedora12

Takanori MATSUURA <[log in to unmask]>

Takanori MATSUURA <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jan 2010 15:33:52 +0900

Now Tcl/Tk tools bundled with Fedora 12 (need to update to the latest)
works good for CCP4i/imosflm.

Please try installing tcl, tk, blt, itcl, itk, tkimg, tcl-tktreectrl,
iwidgets, and tdom packages and set $CCP4I_TCLTK to /usr/bin.

Takanori