Help for DC-EDUCATION Archives

DC-EDUCATION Archives

DC-EDUCATION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-EDUCATION Home

DC-EDUCATION  December 2009

DC-EDUCATION December 2009

Re: DC-Ed Application Profile: Defining resource classes for the AP

Stuart Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Stuart Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:40:36 -0800

Thanks, Andy, as usual, your explanations are clarifying.  I think that we are largely in agreement and that the fuzziness is around the modeling.  But even there, I don't think our points of view are particularly divergent.  I've interspersed comments below.