Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  November 2009

MCG November 2009

Re: Twitter for Museums - feedback requested

Colin Hynson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:41:33 -0000

Hi Graeme,

I'd love to be involved in this book. I've written for the Museums Journal,
the Group for Education in Museums and the MCG newsletters. I could research
on how Twitter could be used to help with learning in museums, especially
with schools.

How does that sound?

All the best,

Colin Hynson