DC-DATE Archives

DC-DATE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-DATE Home

DC-DATE  November 2009

DC-DATE November 2009

Re: EDTF Proposals

"Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress" <[log in to unmask]>

Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress

Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:41:00 -0500

We have created a listserv at LC (see
http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/listserv.html) for further discussion
of the developing date/time specification EDTF,
http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/.

We invite everyone interested in this topic to subscribe to this listserv
and continue this discussion there.

--Ray Denenberg