Datatech has the following requirement,
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high-calibre individual to
join one of the worlds leading financial institutions.
Role and Responsibilities
• To lead the team of within 121 Marketing with accountability for delivering
campaign selections and campaign analysis for the Credit Cards business.
• The high-calibre candidate will have experience of leading teams, combining
121 marketing & analytical expertise with excellent stakeholder and workload
• The senior manager vacancy exists with responsibility for leading the ‘Credit
Cards Campaigns’ team (c.25 staff) which works exclusively for the Credit
Card business unit.
• The team works with other analytical teams within Group Marketing and the
business to ensure customers product related behaviour are well understood
and incorporated into financial and targeting models to maximise the
effectiveness of every customer marketing or service contact.
This role would suit an experienced and analytical direct marketing professional
who is looking for both a challenging thought and people leadership role. The
successful candidate will be familiar with databases, possess excellent
communication skills and have a keen eye for detail.
• Good first degree and/or Masters degree in
Mathematics/Statistics/Operational Research/ Business Studies or Marketing.
• 7+ years’ demonstrable database/direct marketing achievement, preferably
within financial services (Credit Cards).
• Experience of leading sizeable teams (multi-site)
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
• Mental dexterity and the ability to solve complex problems within tight time
• Preferably have experience of appropriate IT tools, ideally including SQL, MS
• Excel / Access and Campaign Management tools such as Affinium, TRM or
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256
314 660 or email her on [log in to unmask]
Alternatively you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic
referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in
this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you
introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our
general gift/voucher scheme.