Hi dear all officers,
How are you? Hope all is well with you.^_^
Could you please help to promote this great opportunity to all your students who are eligible? The deadline for application is 18th Dec,2009.
This programme is launched by the PM as an effort to provide students with an life-changing experience to know more about the global dimension of the modern world.
1. Benefits you will get
* Travelling to Brazil, China or India for 6 weeks July-early September 2010, everything FREE
* Sharing what globalisation means to you with other young people and communities in the UK upon your return
* Attending many high-profile networking events and conference by the government, such as meeting the PM in No. 10 Downing Street.
* have lots of media exposure opportunity
*18 or 19 years old on 1 July 2010
*Resident in England
*In full-time education at a state-maintained school or college, in training or apprenticeship, active in the youth sector in England or currently on a gap year*
*Students from Higher Education can apply if you were under 18 on 1 July 2009 (and were therefore unable to apply last year)
3. Please find the enclosed documents:
* FAQ about this programme
* invitation received from previous fellows to meet PM in No.10 Downing Street
* invitation received from previous fellows to meet The British High Commissioner
* a piece of media coverage about this programme
I hope you and your students will find this great opportunity useful. Your early reply and warm-hearted help will be highly appreciated.
All the best and have a great weekend!
Christina Yan Zhang^_^
Think Globally, Act Locally
NUS National Executive
Globalise Your Future, Beat the Recession!
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: 07515 734250
Facebook Name: Christina Yan Zhang
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of the National Union of Students UK/NUS-USI. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify [log in to unmask]