Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  November 2009

LIB-RFID-UK November 2009

Re: FW: Dudley Library Service's RFID self-service library provision with Axiell shortlisted for e-Government National Awards 2009

Mick Fortune <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:18:07 -0000

Morning Graham

Good to see you last week.

No, my concern about the word "unique" on this occasion was that it is
almost certainly accurate.

With all the excitement about the brave new world of common standards and
the RFID Alliance (of which both Axiell and Bibliotheca are members) telling
us how interoperable we are going to be in the future, the word "unique"
looked a bit "off message".

Mick

Mick Fortune
Library RFID  Ltd

m. +44 (0)7786 625544         t.   +44 (0)1865 727411     e.
[log in to unmask] w. www.libraryrfid.co.uk
Join the UK list! http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=LIB-RFID-UK
Read the Library RFID blog!  http://www.mickfortune.com/Wordpress/?page_id=2
Follow me on  -  http://twitter.com/mickfortune