LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  November 2009

LIB-RFID-UK November 2009

Re: RFID take up.

Dash Graham <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:54:42 +0000

Go for it Mick - things have moved on since your last survey, and I for one, would like to know who's doing what now.

Graham

Graham Dash, MCLIP, Library Services Manager (Systems & Development)
Environment & Leisure Group, Leisure & Libraries
London Borough of Sutton, Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON, Surrey  SM1 1EA .

Tel.: 020 8770 4763, Mobile: 07515137830, Fax: 020 8770 4777

Borough web site: www.sutton.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=907
Library Catalogue web site: www.sutton-libraries.gov.uk