LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  November 2009

LIB-RFID-UK November 2009

Re: Self-service holds/requests

"Parker, Amanda" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:02:55 -0000

Hi Marjorie,

We don't have RFID as yet but it is on its way : )

However, on a recent trip to the newly refurbished Aldham Robarts learning resource centre at Liverpool John Moores University, I noticed they have a self service holds area. They have slips in the books which I think have just the students card number on - but you my want to get in touch with them to clarify how they manage this :

http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/lea/77326.htm

Cheers

Mandy

Mandy Parker