ORC International is the UK research and consultancy arm of Opinion Research
Corporation, one of the world’s largest research companies specialising in the
fields of market and employee research. Since its foundation, ORC
International has always been at the forefront of developing new research
approaches. We are renowned for effective customer and employee research
and a key component of our service to clients is robust statistical analysis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our statistics department for an
experienced Senior Statistical Consultant to join the team; responsible for
survey methodology consultancy and advanced statistical analysis.
Working with research colleagues and end clients, you will be responsible for
providing statistical advice and delivering innovative analysis of large or
complex survey datasets.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing consultancy on survey methodology (sampling and weighting
- Managing statistical projects
- Assisting clients to identify factors that influence satisfaction, loyalty and
retention in brand, employee and customer satisfaction surveys
- Data manipulation and statistical analysis in Excel and SPSS, and producing
- Assisting account managers to prepare proposals and costings for statistical
- Presenting at seminars, workshops and conferences
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A 2:2 or above degree (or equivalent) and an MSc (or equivalent) in a
statistical related subject
- Experience in a commercial statistics role, including a track record of working
As a Senior Statistics Consultant you will also need to be an excellent
communicator with high level, engaging presentation skills. A good level of
business acumen is also important, as is proficiency using MS Office and the
ability to build and develop working relationships.
Due to the projects this role will be working on, the successful candidate will
be required to undergo a CRB check.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter
Liz Nassari, HR Manager
ORC International Ltd
Angel Corner House
London N1 9AH
or by e-mail to
[log in to unmask]
ORC International is committed to promoting diversity and practising equality