CONTRACT: Senior Statistician
6 month rolling contract
* Responsible for all statistical tasks on the assigned clinical trials and able to perform these tasks with a high level of independence, e.g. clinical trial design/planning, analysis plan, reporting activities, exploratory analyses to support publications, and statistical consultation during the running phase.
* May be assigned to lead a small project or parts (e.g. indication) of a project, initially under the guidance of a more experienced statistician, but with increasing autonomy and accountability.
* Track clinical trial activities and milestones.
* Ensure timeliness and adequate quality of all deliverables for the assigned trials and project tasks.
* Follow processes and adhere to client and project specific standards as well as Health Authority requirements (SOPs, Master Analysis Plan, GCP and regulatory guidelines).
* Establish and maintain sound working relationships and effective communication within the clinical trial team.
* Participate in non-clinical project activities as needed.
CRO Management / Management of deliverables
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
* At least Masters degree in Statistics (or equivalent degree)
* Experience in all tasks of a Trial Statistician
* Fluent English (oral and written)
* Proven knowledge of drug development and HA guidelines.
* Knowledge and expertise in statistics and its application to clinical trials.
* Knowledge of statistical software packages.
* Good communication skills
Desirable Skills & Capabilities:
* Background medical knowledge, preferably in relation to Oncology and RECIST
Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665 [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44 (0) 207 255 6656
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and /or Employment Business
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.