Senior SAS/Statistical Programmer
Permanent, Full Time
I am currently working exclusively with a leading Pharmaceutical company on a
brand new opportunity for an experienced SAS Programmer to join a large
Programming team as a full time, permanent member of staff.
The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) writing, testing and
validating software programs to support the analysis and presentation of
biomedical data and to help with the review of key study related documents
produced by other teams such as data management plans or case report forms
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Producing analysis datasets and presentation output to be included in
reports submitted to regulatory agencies, publications and other
- Understanding and executing department, product and study-level macros
- Writing, testing and validating product and study level macros and utilities.
- Interfacing with outsourcing partners and vendors
- Assisting with audits by Clinical Quality Assurance groups and external
bodies, responding to audit questions and findings when necessary.
- Providing input to and participating in intra-departmental and Global
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of a Global programming group.
- Providing support to and mentoring more junior programmers
To apply for this position please send your CV in the strictest confidence to:
[log in to unmask]
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this position or any other Statistician or
Statistical Programming opportunities feel free to contact Neil Walker
(Biostatistics Team) on: +44 (0)207 633 4829.
Hays Pharma are an International Search & Selection firm providing resourcing
solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device industry. We
have a proven track record recruiting within the Biometrics markets & have a
dedicated team appointed to this function. As members of REC we comply fully
with all EAA legislation governing the employment industry.