Closing date for applications is 20th November 2009.
FREELANCE: Statistical Programmer / Lead Statistical Programmer
6 month rolling contract / Excellent Rates of Pay
Start January 2010
Due to sustained increase in workloads, my client, a well respected pharmaceutical is looking for a Senior / Lead Statistical Programmer
Working in close collaboration with clinicians, statisticians and data managers, you will understanding clinical and statistical aspects of clinical trials. Main responsibilities are setup of the clinical database, deliver medical monitoring reporting as well as analysis and reporting from specifications to full validation for analysis datasets as well as Tables, Figures and Listings.
* 5 years+ of SAS programming in the pharmaceutical / clinical environment
* Lead programming experience at project level.
* Excellent SAS programming - SAS/base, SAS/macro, SAS/stat & SAS/graph
* Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as fellow statistical programmes.
* Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and AdAM data standards.
* Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently.
* Strong and proven experience of work with clinical trial data in support of safety and efficacy analysis.
* Able to develop Programming Requirement Specifications based on study documents and minimal guidance from the programming and statistics project leads.
For a confidential consultation call James Carrera on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
Manager - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665 [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44 (0) 207 255 6656
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and /or Employment Business
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.