Help for AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Archives

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Archives

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Archives

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Home

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Home

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK  November 2009

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK November 2009

Fair processing notice

Sharon Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:02:32 -0000

Hello Matthew and others

Thanks for this, excellent suggestion. As part of my membership of the
HEFCE Evidence Steering Group I am currently in dialogue with HEFCE
about accessing LA data and will bring this up with them.  Watch this
space. I doubt whether Aimhigher can be added on as it isn't a legal
body but surely there is some way of enabling HeFCE funded projects to
be listed. I agree that the aim would be for HEFCE to negotiate this
with the DSCF centrally, so that in principle we are covered.

Matthew, as you may know more about this, do you mind if I provide your
contact details to HEFCE in case they want to follow up with specific
questions?

Thanks

Sharon