Help for AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Archives

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Archives

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Archives

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Home

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK Home

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK  November 2009

AIMHIGHER-DATA-NETWORK November 2009

Next Data Network Meeting

Sharon Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sharon Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:44:54 +0000

Dear all

Aimhigher Birmingham and Solihull have kindly offered to host the next Data
Network Meeting. We think February would be good timing and so please
pencil in 10th February for this meeting (start around 10.30-11). We hope
that this central location will make it easier for colleagues around the country
to join us.

More details will follow nearer the time.

Thanks

Sharon and Sarah