Re: Pendulum Tester

"John, Antonia" <[log in to unmask]>

Accessibuilt list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:14:00 -0000

Hi Elizabeth

Many thanks for your email.  I will check out the links and let you know
how I get on.

Kind regards Antonia

Senior Housing and Access Consultant, RNIB Cymru

Office Tel: 01792 325316
Mobile Tel: 07827977817

"Working towards accessibility for all within Housing and the Built
Environment for present and future generations".

RNIB Cymru
Disability Action Centre
The Courtyard
D'Arcy Business Park
Neath
SA10 6EJ

Every day 100 people lose their sight.  What would you lose from your
life if you lost your sight? RNIB helps people who have lost their sight
to find their lives again. Right now we can only reach one in three of
those who need our help the most. You can help us reach everyone. Visit
rnib.org.uk/lost

Bob dydd mae 100 o bobl yn colli eu golwg. Beth fase chi'n ei golli o'ch
bywyd os fase chi'n colli eich golwg? Mae RNIB yn helpu pobl sydd wedi
colli eu golwg i ddod o hyd i'w bywydau eto. Ar hyn o bryd dim ond un o
bob tri o'r rheiny sydd angen ein help fwyaf yr ydym yn eu cyrraedd.
Gallwch ein helpu ni i gyrraedd pawb. Ymwelwch ag rnib.org.uk/lost