Help for AAHPN Archives

AAHPN Archives

AAHPN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AAHPN Home

AAHPN  November 2009

AAHPN November 2009

Re: Question regarding Health Economics, Policy and Law

"Bloor, K." <[log in to unmask]>

Bloor, K.

Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:06:34 +0000

Sorry to join in late, busy weekend.  How about:

Cook and Campbell's 'Quasi-Experimentation' (1979)?
McKeown's 'Medicine in Modern Society' (1965)
and the Black Report (1982 but 1979 really)?

Karen

--
Dr Karen Bloor
Senior Research Fellow