The Disability-Research Discussion List

Managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds

Help for DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH  October 2009

DISABILITY-RESEARCH October 2009

Re: Las personas con discapacidad en la vida cotidiana. Concurso Fotografía

Larry Arnold <[log in to unmask]>

Larry Arnold <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:42:13 +0100

What is the copyright situation? Requirement for model release, permissions
from landowner etc.

It might be fine for anyone to take a picture of there mates at college, but
knowing what I do having been a professional photographer there are
potential pitfalls.

Larry

Fotografía

> a rough translation in English, then original message in Spanish...
>
> Best wishes
>
> Mark
>

> We remind you that October 25 is the deadline for delivering the photos
Digital Photo
> Contest on Disabled Persons organized by INICO.
>
> We believe it will be of great interest among practitioners and users of
your Center.

> To summarize the foundations, individuals have to participate, it cannot
be the Center
> stating that their author.
>
> The Research Institute on Community Integration (INICO), University of
Salamanca, in
> conjunction with NORTE GROUP FOUNDATION, co-ordinates the VII INICO
Digital
> Photography competition
>
> The theme of the contest will be people with disabilities in every area
and facet of their
> daily lives, dedicating a prize for the best photograph that reflects
people with disabilities
> in college.
>
> Any person of legal age can participate and submit their work according to
the
> requirements of the organization.
>
> Summary of Competition Rules
> 1 .- The author must be an adult
> 2 .- may submit a maximum of 5 photos
> 3 .- The work must conform to the proposed theme "People with disabilities
in everyday
> life", dedicating a special mention for the best photograph that reflects
people with
> disabilities in college.
> 4 .- The photographs must be electronic regardless of how they were taken.
> 5 .- The entries will be sent via the web-enabled form
> http://inico.usal.es/concursofotografia
> 6 .- The deadline for receipt of entries is on 25 October 2009.
>
> To view the complete documentation go to the competition website:
> http://inico.usal.es/ConcursoFotografia
>
> Awards
> 1st Prize: Cash prize of 1000 euros + trophy + diploma Northern Group
Foundation.
> 2nd Prize: Cash prize of 500 euros + trophy + diploma Foundation Northern
Group.
> Special mention: for the best photograph that reflects people with
disabilities in college.
> Cash prize of 500 euros + trophy + diploma Foundation Northern Group.
>

> We encourage you to PLEASE PARTICIPATE AND TO MAXIMISE DISSEMINATION
> OF THE CONTEST
> David Aparicio

Fotografía

> Estimad@s compañer@s:
>
> Os recordamos que el próximo día 25 de octubre finaliza el plazo para
entregar las fotos
> del Concurso de Fotografía Digital sobre personas con discapacidad que
organiza el
> INICO.
>
> Creemos que puede ser de mucho interés entre profesionales y usuarios de
vuestro centro.

> Os resumimos las bases del mismo, y recordad que tienen que participar
personas físicas,
> no puede ser el Centro el que figure como autor de las mismas.
>
> El Instituto Universitario de Integración en la Comunidad (INICO) de la
Universidad de
> Salamanca, convoca, en colaboración con FUNDACIÓN GRUPO NORTE, el  VII
> Concurso de Fotografía Digital del INICO
>
> El tema del concurso serán las personas con discapacidad en cualquier
ámbito y faceta de
> su vida cotidiana, dedicándose un Premio a la mejor fotografía que refleje
a las personas
> con discapacidad en la universidad.
>
> Podrá participar cualquier persona mayor de edad que envíe sus trabajos
conforme a los
> requerimientos de la organización.
>
> Resumen de las Bases del Concurso
> 1.- El autor deberá ser mayor de edad
> 2.- Podrán presentarse un máximo de 5 fotografías
> 3.- Los trabajos deberán ajustarse al tema propuesto "Las personas con
discapacidad en la
> vida cotidiana", dedicándose una mención especial a la mejor fotografía
que refleje a las
> personas con discapacidad en la universidad.
> 4.- Las fotografías deben tener formato electrónico independientemente de
la forma en que
> fueron capturadas.
> 5.- Los trabajos serán enviados  a través del formulario habilitado en la
web del Concurso
> http://inico.usal.es/concursofotografia
> 6.- El plazo de recepción de trabajos finaliza el 25 de octubre de 2009 .
>
> Para consultar las bases completas ir a la web del concurso:
> http://inico.usal.es/ConcursoFotografia
>
> Premios
> 1º Premio: Premio en metálico de 1000 euros  + Trofeo Fundación Grupo
Norte +
> diploma.
> 2º Premio: Premio en metálico de 500  euros + Trofeo Fundación Grupo Norte
+ diploma.
> Mención especial: a la mejor fotografía que refleje a las personas con
discapacidad en la
> universidad. Premio en metálico de 500 euros  + Trofeo Fundación Grupo
Norte +
> diploma.
>
> OS ANIMAMOS A PARTICIPAR Y ROGAMOS DEIS MÁXIMA DIFUSIÓN AL
> CONCURSO
>
> David Aparicio
> Coordinador del Concurso
> http://inico.usal.es/concursofotografia

> This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies at
> the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
> Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-
>
> Archives and tools are located at:
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web
page.

Archives and tools are located at: