Re: Evidence to support caseloading

Joy Kemp <[log in to unmask]>

Caseload midwifery <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:52:53 +0100

text/plain

Many thanks Jane
Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: Caseload midwifery [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Sandall, Jane
Sent: 23 October 2009 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Evidence to support caseloading

Please find a poster Finlay,S. Sandall,J. Access, quality and safety in
maternity care; continuity counts, Poster, International Forum on
Quality and Safety in Health Care, Berlin 17-20 March 2009.
and
prsenting audit outcomes
Professor Jane Sandall
Professor of Women's Health
Programme Director (Innovations) NIHR King's Patient Safety and Service
Quality Research Centre

Department of Public Health Sciences

King's College London School of Medicine,

Floor 7, Capital House, 42 Weston St

London SE1 3QD, UK

Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 6261/6604
e-mail:[log in to unmask]