ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC  October 2009

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC October 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: History of Ouija (/Talking Boards, Games)

Kathryn Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Kathryn Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:00:16 -0700

text/plain

Clarification: I wasn't being facetious in saying "the future predictions we
received were correct".

The query was also intended seriously: are there other past/present Ouija
practitioners on this list who acknowledge the board as a psychic tool
through anecdotal evidence?

Nagasiva, thank you for the detailed footnotes to Mitch's book!

Kathryn