VLE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

VLE Home

VLE  September 2009

VLE September 2009

Re: Innovative ways of online assessing

Martine Fryer <[log in to unmask]>

Virtual Learning Environments <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:26:34 +0100

Hi Sandra

This is very good news, Sandra. We use WJEC for both Computing and ICT
so it would a big step in the right direction.

Skills development for these technologies will be important across the
board. It is indeed a challenge with so many different formats being
used.

Martine

Martine Fryer
Senior Lecturer
Teaching and Learning Mentor for e-learning
South Downs College
Ext 278