Help for WIRELESS-ADMIN Archives

WIRELESS-ADMIN Archives

WIRELESS-ADMIN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WIRELESS-ADMIN Home

WIRELESS-ADMIN  September 2009

WIRELESS-ADMIN September 2009

Re: Problems with Nokia Phones, 802.1x and Cisco Lightweight APs

"Palmer J.D.F." <[log in to unmask]>

Wireless Issues in the JANET community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:22:48 +0100

Are you setting a certificate, I found that my N95 wouldn't connect
unless I set a valid certificate.
But, other than that they do work.

If you have a look on Bristol's Eduroam site there are some nice symbian
instructions. :)