NATSCA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NATSCA Home

NATSCA  September 2009

NATSCA September 2009

Re: Gum Chloral

Angela Smith <[log in to unmask]>

The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:51:25 +0100

Hi Emily

Watkins and Doncaster sell tragacanth gum in small bottles. I'm not an entomologist but I've been told this can be used for mounting small specimens, although you might want to contact W & D to confirm this. They have a website and sell a lot of useful entomological things - I am sure they will be able to help you.

Best wishes
Angela