Help for IALONLINE Archives

IALONLINE Archives

IALONLINE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

IALONLINE Home

IALONLINE  September 2009

IALONLINE September 2009

'Champion for Transformation' role in Surrey

Lucy Andrews <[log in to unmask]>

IAL Transformation Fund Online Development <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:46:49 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I'd like to let you know
that the Surrey Lifelong Learning Partnership currently has an opening
for an 'Champion for Transformation' role to work for six months in
Surrey on developing innovative new ways of using technology in
community learning.

The post is being funded from a BIS Transformation Fund grant and the
postholder will be developing resources, working with partners to
enthuse and inspire community tutors, and co-ordinating a partnership
schedule of classes and courses across the county.  There will be funds
made available for the purchasing of capital resources to back up
innovation and development.

If you would like to see the job and person specification please email
[log in to unmask] or call 01483 487892.  Closing date is 12th
October.

Thanks

Lucy Andrews
Community Learning Manager