FSL September 2009

Copy/Paste problem

Stefan du Plessis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:00:22 +0100

Hello!

First time on your mailing list! I have a very simple problem but it is
causing me and my colleagues a lot of grief! I have scanned the Internet and
help pages, but the problem persists. I am using Ubuntu Linux 9.04. (I see
this question has been posted previously for MAC)

I cannot copy/paste into the paste box of FEAT. Can you please help? I have
tried Ctrl-Y, Ctrl-V. I dragged the text over. Strangely I can copy/paste
individual items in the "select 4D data button", but not into the "paste"
window.

 Also is there a way I can directly make a FSF with a text file I made in
the command-line without using the GUI? This would simplify a few of our
jobs! We often have more than a hundred individual scans and my eyes are
starting to see double! :-)

Thank you for your time!

Stefan du Plessis
CUBIC, Stellenbosch.