***Apologies for cross posting***
For anyone with an interest in the practical challenges of delivering effective e-
assessment, please consider attending UCISA's one-day event (E-Assessment:
Making IT work) at the University of Bradford on 4th November.
Keynote addresses will focus on the development of policy on e-assessment
practices, as well as the lessons learned from implementing thin-client
Discussion groups will be addressing the following topics:
* joining up assessment practice across an institution, addressing key
relationships and processes, as well as challenges in delivering effective high
stakes summative e-assessment;
* classroom set-ups for summative e-assessment (large scale);
* role of support staff in supporting summative e-assessment;
* role of the VLE and associated learning systems in supporting
* development of regulations to manage summative e-assessment
The programme, speakers and booking details are available at:
Please could you alert colleagues to this event?
To unsubscribe, change subscription options or search the list archives, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cetis-qti-sig.